Our Natural Herbal Ingredient List
Below is a complete list of the most important active and natural herbal ingredients formulated into our Featured Products.
• Zinc Pyrithione: Most widely used active ingredient used to treat dandruff, seborrheic dermatitus, psoriasis, eczema and numerous other skin and scalp disorders. Synthesized in the 1930's, has strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
• Salycillic Acid: Naturally occuring in willow tree bark. Key additive in many skin care products. Causes skin cells to slough off more readily keeping pores open.
• Tea Tree Oil: Strongest known natural antiseptic. Also has punitive skin penetrating capacity as an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, germicide and fungicide. From the Australian plant Melaleuca Alternifolia.
• Peppermint Oil: Natural properties include penetrating and anelgesic qualities.
• Guava: Herbal anelgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic.
• Wild Cherry: Natural root bark extract astrigent.
• Chamomile: Herbal anti-inflammatory.
• Horsetail: Herbal storehouse of vitamins and minerals, revitalizing properties.
• Nettle: Herbal anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine, rich in minerals.
• Dandelion Extract: Natural allergen
• Aloe Barbabenis: Natural anti-irritant
As you can see, all of these ingredients formulated into products which remain in contact with you skin and scalp will provide extremely significant results.
That's exactly what we've done! Thousands have already found relief from our therapeutic products, and now you can too. Simply click on the links above to order securely with PayPal.